Loans made through this program are referred to as Direct Loans, because eligible students and parents borrow directly from the U.S. Department of Education, rather than private lenders. This program offers student loans at low interest rates with the possibility that some of your interest may be paid while you are in school, leading to lower debt levels.
Student loans offer students money that must be paid back. Loans can only be packaged up to the yearly maximum limits or the school’s cost of attendance, whichever is lower. All students are mandated to complete the steps listed below.
Loans are no longer automatically included in your initial financial aid package. You may submit a request to us let us know how much you need in loan funds and we will be happy to award it to your account. Please allow up to 10 business days for the loan to show on your account once you have made the request.
You must meet the following criteria to be eligible for a loan:
- Have a completed financial aid file
- Be enrolled in a financial aid eligible program
- Be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours
- Have remaining annual loan funding available
- Have remaining aggregate loan yourloansllc.com/800-dollar-loan/ website funding available